21 September 2005

Star Wars Stationery

I dug out a stack of Star Wars stationery, circa 1977, from the warehouse. Apparently, these were made by Queen Co Ltd of Tokyo, Japan. Vintage stuff. Japanese stationery of the 1970s are extremely well-made. Even today, these files feel and appear brand-new and can easily be displayed in any department store. The quality of Japanese stationery from that era is outstanding.

Likewise, a poster and catalogue sheet appeared brand new.

I must say that I am amazed. Anyway, I am not a Star Wars fan and I will sell them soon. eBay maybe. I think I should be able to get a good bundle for these.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I like Brother Louie! Although I was not even born yet in that period of time...

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Me too! I have the 12-inch single (in vinyl) of that song. I think I have also got a special square-shaped single (in vinyl) of it too. Such memories.

I know that many snotty sophisticated people look down on these eurodisco tunes. What can I say? The songs are just that, nothing more nothing less, just fun. Heheh.

You have the 'Back for Good' CD or the 'Ready for Romance' CD?