05 December 2005



Age of Empires III

I am currently playing 'Age of Empires III'. It's a compelling little real-time strategy game, much simpler and faster playing than its predecessors, 'Age of Empires', 'Age of Empires II: Age of Kings', 'Age of Mythology', and the 'Rise of Nations'. The new home cities and cards concepts are interesting but hardly groundbreaking. Still, it is an enjoyable affair.

I have previously been playing 'Battlefield 2' and 'Doom 3'. The latter is a vast disappointment.

3 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Well, if you are not into RTS, I really wouldn't advise it.

I like it quite a lot but I find it somewhat simplistic. I had wanted greater complexity. Great graphics though.

Have you taken a look at Battlefied 2 Special Forces yet? If you have, how is it?

Merv Kwok said...

havent gotten it yet but i'll be sure to give u a headsup on whether its good! lol

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I am tempted to get the JB version to try out if you know what I mean. Heheh.

I want play online! JB versions would not do.