29 April 2006

M on the Bund

When I was in Shanghai, I did visit one great restaurant. This exclusive restaurant, M on the Bund, is located at No.5, a building housing some bank and it offers an excellent view of the Bund. The prices are easily ten times that of normal cafes and restaurants.



The Australian beef is splendid, easily comparable with some of the better steaks I have eaten in the Asia Pacific region.

I observe that the cliente consisted mainly of the Chinese business elite and Caucasian business people, likely British, Americans and other Europeans.

Do I recommend this place? Well, it really depends on what you like. After all, if you were in Shanghai and you enjoy Shanghainese crusine, I suppose you should go for that rather than Western fare.

No. I don't have photos of the place. I'm not a blogger-journalist and I have no desire to be one. Heh.

No comments: