21 April 2006

A Voyage Beyond Nippon

After running 13 rounds at Toa Payoh Stadium last night, I took a bus to Ajisen, which was some popular Jap eating establishment at the Bugis Junction, where I met Brian aka The Grand Admiral of Japan and Amelia. Brian, as usual, had finished a 15-course meal eons ago while Amelia was just finishing up. Amelia had just sent her mid-range Canon scanner for repairs. Later, we went to an electronics shop where Brian was drooling over an x-Box 360 and a Toshiba plasma TV. He also wanted Ghost Recon. I was looking at the different packages of Auto Assault. After which, we were at Kinokuniya where the Admiral of Japan bought several hundred bucks of books on his fetishes while he regaled us with his pearls of Nipponese wisdom. How could we not be impressed with his munificence and wondrous tales? Then, we went to Absolute Comics where he again indulged himself.

Then, we were in the Admiral's territory again, a MOS Burger joint for a quick drink.

Such is the life of Nippon Greatest* Admiral who when asked about his friend in the UK could only stammered, 'Which friend?'

*In stature of course...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must inform the Great Emperor Loh to declare war.

Anonymous said...

13 rounds at Tao Payoh Stadium??!!! I would die by the second round LOL

hujan_batu said...

Like that considered friend? WTF? He is the great emperor; how can I consider him a mere friend? He is the light which illuminates our lives.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Pinkys, my pace was literally doing a snail's crawl then! Barely more than a walk.

It helps a lot to run at night. At least, in the evening.

I'm sure you can do it. It just take some practice. It's mostly mental.

On pace, now that is something else. Mental and physical.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Darth Grievous, when the Emperor issues his decree, you may quarter our Admiral up into four big chunky pieces. Admirals don't last if they forget the Emperor's instructions as we recall.

Admiral, Captains become Admirals swiftly in the Sith Lords' presence.

Will said...

well, he still haven't he mailed me... I think I'll cross him off my christmas card list this year...

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hahahaha. I don't know what Big Yeoh has been up to.

I knew he crawled up some hill in Malaysia recently. It must have taken a heavy lift helicopter to assist him there. Heheheh.