11 August 2006

From Memphis to Thebes

In Titan Quest, my Illusionist (mastery in Rogue and Nature) made level 24. Two levels! It's getting harder to make levels. Meanwhile, I have visited the pyramids at Giza, the ancient city of Memphis and now I am on my way to Thebes. I found quite a number of green items last night. At least ten of them. I also found about five blue items including a second Nomad's Wraps. I have also been more careful. And my potion supply has increased greatly.

Image source: Wallpapers from Titan Quest

4 comments:

Tim said...

Those are some cool pics. I am thinking of doing some drawings of Roman soldiers for my blog.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hi Tim, please do! I would love to see you do a legionary, a centurion and auxilary and more!

And even the enemies of Rome.

Ole' Wolvie said...

Like Obelix? :D

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hahahahaha. Obelix indeed!

I am thinking of buying the new Asterix and Obelix volume. It's still in hardcover though. The softback should be due out soon.