10 August 2006

Nubian Deflector

Woo. I went from level 12 to level 18 on Tuesday night. Six hours of continuous rampaging in Greece. I started at the Temple of Apollo in Delphi. Next, I was at the Labyrinth at Knossos.

On Wednesday, I went from level 18 to level 22. And I left Greece. No more Satyrs! Now, I had travelled up the Nile to Memphis. In the process, I had gotten somewhat careless. I got killed 12 times!

I found the Nubian Deflector last night and was using it for a short while but there were some item incompatibilities. Heh. I must re-think. My current shield gave a +13% boost to strength. +13%! Quite a percentage! It was quite substantial and it gave me a 184 strength.

I had reduced the dps of my Illusionist somewhat for more hitpoints. Survival. I had also boosted energy after some time.

I needed to be able to sustain long enough to deliver damage to bosses. My dps was still not enough to finish them fast. So, more hp.

No comments: