19 August 2006

Personal Favourites: August 2006


Here's what is in my Creative Muvo:

Decree - Moment of Silence
Die Form - Ex Human
Front Line Assembly - Artificial Soldier
John Foxx - Assembly
John Foxx - The Garden
John Foxx - The Golden Section
John Foxx - The Golden Section Tour and the Omnidelic Exotour with Louis Gordon
John Foxx - In Mysterious ways
John Foxx - Metamatic
John Foxx - Modern Art: The best of John Foxx
John Foxx - Shifting City
John Foxx and Louis Gordon - The Pleasures of Electricity
John Foxx and Louis Gordon - Crash and Burn




When I was in the UK earlier, I had bought a stack of John Foxx CDs. I had planned to get them all eventually when I first heard 'Underpass' and 'Shifting City' some years ago.

I didn't put his 'Cathedral Oceans' and other work on my player yet.

This is what is in my portable digital player. What is in yours?

2 comments:

Ester Wilson said...

mum, transmissions from the planet dog, sigur ros, and some new thom yorke...

(thanks for your nice comments on my blog). Congrats on getting through Titan Quest the other day! I always think people who have skills to beat those games are in a league of their own. My brother could always beat them, but never me. I always have to just stick with winning at MarioKart.

Have a nice weekend

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Transmissions from Planet Dog! Michael Dog! Now, that's a name I haven't heard for almost a decade. I had attended a concert he hosted a long time ago and I had enjoyed myself tremendously.

Hey, my skills aren't good. I am just determined I guess. The game isn't too hard either. Really. You have a nice week ahead too.