15 August 2006

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!


Got him without resorting to a trainer*! I have completed Titan Quest!

However, from the looks of it my character is too weak for Epic and Legendary levels.

I think my character got killed about eleven times while trying. My character is obviously not 'competitive' and flawed in its conception. One would be advised to build an oracle which is supposedly really overpowered.



Addendum

There is a means of killing the final monster with minimal risk. Melee or close combat is easily possible. It is entirely possible to 'farm' the final 'boss' for drops**. And one can run through the monster-infested Mount Olympus without fighting.

*Cheat programme
** Treasures and items

Image source: Titan Quest website. Wallpapers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AK:
the enemy wouldn't know. intelligence gathering wasn't exactly a concept embraced then.

Chuang Shyue Chou:
I can imagine. One of the man-at-arms would ask Baron Kuoby if he can venture to survey the grounds and spot for Mongols. And Baron Kuoby would respond with 'shut yer pie hole'.

AK:
haha! straight into your blog!