18 August 2006

Games for Sale


I'm clearing out some games, I need space for my books! These are games that I have either played once or never played. In some instances, I played only half a game before moving on to others. And I have laminated the cards of a few of these games. They are pretty much as good as new, close to mint condition.

Board Games

Fearsome Floors (Finstere Flure) (German edition) - $45.00
Carcarssonne: The Castle (German edition) - $29.00
Too many Cooks - $16.00
Feuerschlucker - $17.00
Station Manager - $28.00
Wings of War: Famous Aces - $37.00
Flinke Finger* - $17.00
Employee of the Month - $21.00
Intrige - $27.00
Wyatt Earp (German edition)** - $27.00
Democrazy - Sold
Fantasy Business - Sold

Most of these games are language independent. For the German edition, the English language rules are easily available.

Computer Games

Dungeons & Dragons Online - $50.00***

Prices are not negotiable. I'm not interested in a trade either as there isn't a game that you have that I would possibly want. Unless it is books... For the sale of stuff, we can arrange a day in the Orchard Road or Novena area to meet.

Send email if interested. Email: cyberiad@pacific.net.sg


* I have not looked at this card game. I don't know if it is language independent, has English rules or otherwise.
** Not language independent. You will need to do some work on this.
*** The first month of freeplay is gone. You can pay with your credit card for additional time.

4 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

There is one person at meetup who is interested in Wings of War. I have forwarded your e-mail address to him.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Thanks thanks appreciated!

Anonymous said...

You tried ebay? But you might not get the price you want. AK.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Yeah, I'm not too bothered. The prices aren't high anyway.