10 August 2006

Where AK expresses himself fluently

AK (aka Silver or Kuoby) can be eloquent as he has often insisted. Here you find the finest example of his expression when I asked him who Kaysee is.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Who is Kaysee, Kuoby?

AK says:
you kay see nabei chow chee bye*

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Woot!

Boys and girls, if you are not familiar with the vernacular, this is in Fujian (or Hokkien), this is not something used in conventional polite version. It translates to 'stinky vagina'.

5 comments:

Anthony said...

Errr..I'm Kaysee. Was trying out Dune MUD two days ago and sent you a tell.

Kay = "K". See = "C". For the initials in my mandarin name.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Ahhh... Anthony. Sorry, I only read the 'tell' a lot later and was wondering.

I get it. KC. I remember.

There are quite a number of Romanians, Finns, Israelis, Russians and Americans. There are also a few Singaporeans. Oh, there are also Croatians and Serbs.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

AK is Silver. He's in the Ixian Guild. Level 149. Type 'finger silver'. You will see.

He's Singaporean.

Anthony said...

Hey Shyue Chou,

Don't worry about it. I just came in for a look-see. I'm not sure if I'm committing to the game yet.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Give it a try. Look around. I don't know.

I'm on everyday but I am not as active as before.

Been here for a decade. There are people who have been here for twelve years. Silver has been here for eleven. He introduced Colin to this game. And Colin introduced Wilson and I to it. But Colin has been inactive for a decade. Wilson keeps his character but he doesn't play anymore.